We Want You On Our Team
Internet marketing Specialist (contract)
All The Way Up Media is an internet marketing company that helps companies grow online. We design, build, develop, and connect internet marketing platforms to increase and maximize businesses exposure, improve positioning, enhance branding, and ultimately help our clients grow their revenue.We specialize in SEO, PPC, Web Design, WordPress Development, Social Media Management, and more.
We are growing and currently looking for a full time contract Internet Marketing Specialist to help with the execution and delivery of client projects and other duties, and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Execute project tasks according to timelines and priorities;
- Help to manage and develop relationships with stakeholders and client reps
- Help with identifying and scoping new projects
- Edit content for advertisements, social media, email campaigns, product launches, and other marketing initiatives
- Prepare performance reports; analyze campaigns and website performance data using marketing reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMrush
- Set up and monitor campaigns in Google, Bing, Facebooks, and LinkedIn ads.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, PPC, email marketing, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Develop and execute search optimization plans that are aligned with business goals to maximize conversion and sales growth
- Provide actionable recommendations for the site structure, creative design, keyword and link development strategies and content optimization
- Contribute to strategic client discussions to support marketing initiatives and enable marketing best practices to ensure the success of business objectives
- Help with other tasks as required
- 2 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B marketing role
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent preferred
- Solid understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, all major PPC campaign platforms (Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads), MailChimp, and social media
- Solid experience with editing content in WordPress
- Ability to set, achieve, and deliver on targets and deadlines. Experience working in a fast-paced environment; working well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Good eye for creative content and design
- Ability to produce professional documentation and presentations.
- Experience establishing and maintaining business development type relations such as carrier partnerships, co-marketing or co-selling
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve independent outcomes
- Ability to add value as a team member.
- Ability to provide feedback in an honest and constructive manner
- Some experience with Photoshop, Canva, etc. is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO and PPC tools and practices
- An excellent team player – able to work with and support other team members
- Full-time, 6 months contract with option to be extended
- Monday to Friday
- SEO, PPC: 2 years minimum; 3-5 years Preferred
- Language- Excellent English (writing, speaking, and reading)
- Ability to work remotely
- Must be legal to work in Canada
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements and wish to join our team, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Note that only qualified applicants will be contacted.