We are currently in search of an SEO specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of search engine optimization best practices and be able to effectively implement strategies to improve the visibility and ranking of our website in search engine results pages. The candidate should also have excellent communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with our team. If you have a passion for SEO and a track record of success in driving organic traffic, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Execute project tasks according to timelines and priorities;
- Help to manage and develop relationships with stakeholders and client reps
- Help with identifying and scoping new projects
- Prepare performance reports; analyze campaigns and website performance data using marketing reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMrush
- Optimizing website content, including titles, meta descriptions, and headings, to improve search engine visibility and ranking.
- Implementing on-page optimization strategies, such as creating and optimizing title tags and meta descriptions, to improve the relevance and ranking of a website in search engine results.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices to ensure the website is optimized for both search engines and users.
- Develop and execute search optimization plans that are aligned with business goals to maximize conversion and sales growth.
- Implementing off-page optimization strategies, such as link building and social media marketing, to improve the authority and ranking of a website.
- Conduct keyword research to determine the most effective target keywords for a website.
- Provide actionable recommendations for the site structure.
- Contribute to strategic client discussions to support marketing initiatives and enable marketing best practices to ensure the success of business objectives
- Collaborating with other team members, such as content writers and web developers, to ensure that all aspects of the website are optimized for search engines.
- Providing recommendations and guidance to business owners on how to improve the SEO of their website.
- Help with other tasks as required.
- 2 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B marketing role
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent preferred
- Analyzing website analytics to identify areas for improvement and track the effectiveness of SEO efforts.
- Solid experience with editing content in WordPress
- Ability to set, achieve, and deliver on targets and deadlines. Experience working in a fast-paced environment; working well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Good eye for creative content and design
- Ability to produce professional documentation and presentations.
- Experience establishing and maintaining business development type relations such as carrier partnerships, co-marketing or co-selling
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve independent outcomes
- Ability to add value as a team member.
- Ability to provide feedback in an honest and constructive manner
- Some experience with Photoshop, Canva, etc. is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO and PPC tools and practices
- An excellent team player – able to work with and support other team members
Full-time contract leading to permanent position
- Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
- SEO: 2 years minimum
- Language- Excellent English (writing, speaking, and reading)
- Ability to work remotely
- Must be legal to work in Canada. Note that if you are located out of Canada you will automatically be eliminated.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.